Welcome to All Saints
Stretton on Dunsmore
The Church on the Hill
A light on the hill which cannot be hidden, which shines to give light to everyone in the village
There has been a church in the village of Stretton on Dunsmore for at least 800 years. The earliest record in the Coventry diocese lists the institution of William de Langley as priest in 1321. During the years of the reformation the parish was joined with Wolston, but in 1694 a bequest from William Herbert of Stretton provided for a priest for a separate parish.