Recent relaxation of the rules has allowed us to make the following changes to arrangements at our services:
- Our churches are open during the day for private prayer
- We recommend wearing face coverings but they are no longer compulsory
- Please continue to use hand sanitiser on entry
- We will retain socially distanced seating and increased ventilation
- Communion returns to the altar rail with bread and optional intinction
- Refreshments will be available (outdoors if possible) after the service
- Hymns will be sung (with face covering)
|3rd October||9.30 am||Holy Communion (BCP) at St Nicholas, Frankton|
|10.30 am||Harvest at St Peter’s, Bourton|
|10th October||10.30 am||Holy Communion at St Leonard’s, Birdingbury *|
|10.30 am||Harvest at All Saints’, Stretton|
|17th October||10.30 am||Holy Communion at St Peter’s, Bourton|
|10.30 am||Harvest at St Nicholas, Frankton|
|24th October||10.30 am||Holy Communion at All Saints’, Stretton|
|10.30 am||Family Worshipat St Leonard’s, Birdingbury|
|31st October||10.30am||Benefice Communion at St Leonard’s, Birdingbury|
- Morning Prayer is every Tuesday at 9.00 am online
- Night Prayer is every Thursday and Sunday at 9.00 pm online
- Celebrate@4 Saturday 23rd October. Refreshments from 3.45 our informal worship starts at 4 and will finish by 4.45pm at 3.45 pm at Bourton/Frankton village hall.
A Welcoming church
Wednesdays 6th October, 10th November and 12th January 7.15-9.15pm
St Andrew’s Church, Church Street, Rugby, CV21 3PT
As our churches reopen, it brings a real opportunity to pause and reflect on how we can be increasingly welcoming in our spaces, our worship and our activities. Over these sessions we will look at different aspects of our welcome and sense of belonging; thinking about people finding out about us, coming for the first time, those settling in and those who have been committed members for a long time. We will share experiences and have opportunities for you to reflect on and discuss what welcome does and could look like in your own church.
Click here to book.
Learning Mentor – Holistic Small Groups and Loving Relationships
Concert by St Martin’s Voices
St Mark’s Bilton is hosting a concert by the St Martin’s Voices (from St Martin’s in the Fields, Trafalgar Square) on 2nd October at 7pm. Tickets can be booked through the St Martin’s Voices Tour website at www.smitf.org/tour.
Please let those without online access know that there are also telephone services
To share in the worship of the Cathedral simply phone 02476 939700. [Calls are charged at a standard rate.]