Plans are in place for a merger between the Draycote benefice and the adjoining Leam Valley benefice. Both are currently in vacancy. You can find out more about these parishes on their websites and from the profiles – both are linked below.
The Draycote Benefice
In the Diocese of Coventry, at the heart of Warwickshire, the Draycote Benefice comprises four rural parishes with four churches, at the heart of each village.
- All Saints’ in Stretton on Dunsmore with Princethorpe
- St. Leonard’s in Birdingbury
- St. Nicholas’ in Frankton
- St. Peter’s in Bourton on Dunsmore with Draycote
The Leam Valley Benefice
The Leam Valley benefice comprises 4 small villages with 5 churches. We reflect in many respects the joys and challenges of many small rural multi-parish benefices.
- St Mark’s in Flecknoe
- St Peter’s in Grandborough
- All Saints’ in Leamington Hastings (with Church of the Good Shepherd, Broadwell)
- St Nicholas in Willoughby